4/13/11

Another Fun Find

Do you ever wish you could catalog all of the beautiful things you see in this wide world of internet goodness?!  Do you ever see a really good idea and then save it to a file on your computer only to forget about it and never see it again?!  Do you wish you had a little haven full of beautiful things, just for YOU?!

{cue annoying informercial music}  

WELL...Kadie introduced me to the coolest. site. ever.  It's called "Pinterest" and you have your own personal space to post anything and everything you love!  {gasp!!!}  And heaven knows we all like our own personal space.  {and I prefer mine NOT to be filled with crumbs from last week, drool, used *moist* kleenex, dirt, and fingernail clippings.  I don't have a fingernail clipping problem at my house---but it's just gross.}  

Anyway---I just started pinning, so my boards are a little bare, but feel free to follow along HERE and let me know if you're pinning up some cool stuff, too!!!  

7 comments:

Carrie Rowe said...

Be careful... Pinterest is addicting, BUT oh so amazing!!!

cabesh said...

I've been pinning for a couple of months. Love it!

marlene said...

I agree! It is totally addicting! I'm following you! Love what you have pinned so far!

Natalie said...

Pinterest is so addictive. I love it, I can spend all day just looking through all those photos.

Thimbleanna said...

I LOVE pinterest! Before you know it, you'll be totally sucked in!

Stacey said...

Love pinterest! I followed you. I'm at http://pinterest.com/pslioness/

A Fanciful Life said...

My favorite new find as well! Couldn't help but pin a few photos from your site too!
Sharon :-)