6/1/09

TODAY'S THE DAY!

It's so exciting I can't even STAND it! Today is the final weigh-in for our Fitness Challenge participants and by the end of today we'll have a WINNER!!!

I think it's fairly safe to say that I'm not even close - but I still had fun watching everyone else make progress. I hope everyone had fun and will continue the health kick. And if you're a complete slacker like me, it's never too late to start making healthier choices. Every day is a new day, right?!

'Kay, well stay tuned and we'll have pics of our winner!!!

4 comments:

Joanna said...

Can't wait to see who won! I am crossing my fingers tight!! : )

Kaye said...

I didn't lose as much as I wanted to, but I've been exercising way more than I've ever done before. I'm wearing clothes that I haven't fit into in a long time!!! That's pretty exciting and is motivating me to keep with it.

Jenna Z said...

I could totally stand another round of this!! It was such a great inspiration, and I got introduced to so many great blogs!

Terri said...

This was great fun and I thank you for hosting. I didn't lose any weight, but I didn't gain any either, and I'm running three miles every day. Seeing as how I'm in my last semester of grad school, I'll take it!